License

Chef's Kitchen

To make this kitchen more have high-end style, I designed the full height cabinet for them. The important is i focus the design on the center of whole kitchen, i choose dark wooden laminate and black glass backing behind the stove/sink to make it look uniform. Therefore, it look more n
bigger.
Owner is a cooking instructor, so i designed a center table for his student. The concept is come from Science Lab, below the cement screed table have a casement door cabinet to let his student store their kitchen tools. And at the center of the table top, i suggest to install a small sink for ease to his students. For the instructor, i designed a L-shape bottom cabinet for him, let him easy to access everything during instruction and feel pro cuz students can look behind him have a luxury kitchen.
These actually is a guess room. I giving them 2 bi-fold wooden doors. When have guess coming, it can close up to become a room. If no one using it, open up can make the house look bigger.

Designer: Mieko Neo
Draft man: Fis
Concept: Asean style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Always taken the lead, so I never really look at views and the truths. Frivolous and passion, it is merely a disguise of my heart's cold and upset. Afraid of being seen through their own, I will use 100% of the effort to keep my true inner thoughts. Being hurt, I will hide in a corner sobbing and then has a brilliant smile toward the crowd. Superior and self-confidence that led me into the fire pit, and the near by people will get burned.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.