License

Orchard Kids Retail Shop


So happy that I can help Germany international product to design their retail shop at Orchard. These are the 2 shops I design. I make it 2 become 1, so the cuastomer can walk thro' each other. One of the shop is selling kids clothes, another is selling kids shoes. These are the frontage of the shops.


This is internal of the LEMMI. I'm using the iron inside the concrete to be the stands of the lower display table. And I put a lot of wooden boxes below the display table, so they can keep the clothes inside.


Im using pallet as their gallery. And the flooring I'm using wood flooring and cement screed to be the finishing. The center of the false ceiling, I paint blue sky to make the shop more humanism.


I design a duo site opening mid-height cabinets for them to hang their products. I'm using some America country style decoration, some spot to decorate the cabinets. Therefore this shop is more on country style.

This is kids shoe shop. A pair of shoe cost $169, is a kids luxury brand o~ For one of the display area, i flip-up 45 degree to display the new arrival shoe of the shop. This brand have 4 main colors, each indicate different kinds of technologies to built this shoe. So, Im using these 4 colors as the main colors of the shop. The left hand site, I create 4 acrylic boxes with poster above the shelving. Then, I use chrome steel for running of the frame, it look more exclusive.


At cashier area, i using black iron grille as the boundaries of both shops. The black grille can hang some clothes or shoe on it, feel rough and practical. Fabricate a triangle display cabinets for displayed.

I design a full partition against the wall, below of the partition, I install the mannequin kid's leg, there are wearing the kid's shoe. Then, all the legs are lash out, seems like kicking ball. I write many capital alphabets on the partition to make it more funky. I create 4 different colors cushions for the kids to sit and try the shoe.

concept: Country style
Designer: Mieko
Drafman: Fis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Always taken the lead, so I never really look at views and the truths. Frivolous and passion, it is merely a disguise of my heart's cold and upset. Afraid of being seen through their own, I will use 100% of the effort to keep my true inner thoughts. Being hurt, I will hide in a corner sobbing and then has a brilliant smile toward the crowd. Superior and self-confidence that led me into the fire pit, and the near by people will get burned.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.